Monday, September 14, 2009

Today

Today I am grateful that while I frequently abandon God, He never abandons me. Today I am hoping that I figure out a less stressful way to manage my week. Today I am discerning what God wants for me in the present moment. Today in my prayer life I will not neglect personal conversation with God.

Today my friendships will grow because Kristie brought back the missing Alias disc. Today my mind will be fed by my homework.

Today I will celebrate the blessing of a fresh beginning of the week. Today I will be a better daughter because I will hold my family more deeply in my prayers. Today I will be a better student because I will not procrastinate [too much ;) - Alias is back...] Today I will live Catholicism by enjoying St. Paul's letter to the Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment