Monday, May 16, 2011

Daybook: Quite an Interesting Day

FOR TODAY
(May 16, 2011)

Outside my window... After a week of very warm weather (notice I refrained from calling it "hot.") the past few days have been quite chilly. I'm laying in bed, but it is not fully dark yet. I'm hoping for a restful night's sleep.

I am thinking... that the movement of time is a blessing in that it is constant. If it slowed down for all of the things I wanted it to I'd probably never learn to be grateful for time well spend. If it sped up through everything I wanted it to, I'd probably never learn to understand - even when it's hard to understand.

I am thankful for... a wonderful friend who is home for LONGER THAN JUST THE SUMMER!!!

I am wearing... PJs! I'm already in bed, remember?

I am creating... a brand new place for God in my heart.

I am going... to trust when it's hard, love when I don't want to, and fully surrender no matter what...for the rest of my life. Really.

I am reading... I'm not actually reading anything. Although I have still been somewhat consistently praying through In Conversation with God. (which I highly recommend)

I am hoping... that I love God more tomorrow than I do today.

I am hearing... the fan blowing and my fingers typing
 
Around the classroom... less than 2 weeks left. Wow.

One of my favorite things... moving water.

Visit Peggy for more daybook entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment