Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10 Things I Hate About You

Dear Satan,

This is not like the movie. This post will not turn into a cute little poem about the things I only wish I actually hated about you.

I'm NOT struggling to honestly accept the truth that I'm secretly in love with you. I'm not in love with you.

I think you suck.

Because you do.

So here it is. The 10 Things I Hate About You...enjoy! Or don't. I don't care.

1.) I hate that you manipulate the human heart into rejecting God.
2.) I hate that you attack the most beautiful and most holy things the hardest.
3.) I hate that you constantly lie in order make lives miserable.
4.) Speaking of lives...I hate that you destroy them.
5.) I hate that you convince people to think only of themselves.
6.) I hate that you deceivingly draw people into fear of the best things.
7.) I hate that you have led man to participate in your ungodly destruction of commitment.
8.) I hate that you deprive society of it's most precious gift in the name of freedom.
9.) I hate that you convince man to deny truth and have worked to eliminate courage.
10.) I hate that you have attempted to destroy love by replacing it with a ridiculously utilitarian method of life.

Sincerely,

Someone Begging God Daily for the Mercy and Grace to NEVER Listen to Your Perpetual Lies

P.S. The Voice of Truth already defeated you. In the end, the victory is His. And those of us who can see you lurking behind every morally relativistic comment, idea, or movement, behind every bit of unrighteous anger, and behind every person too disillusioned (by you) to see their value in the heart of God are not going to stop. We will not give in. We are claiming His victory.

Too bad you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment