Saturday, January 17, 2009

Living

Peace. Joy. Rest. Happiness. Silence. By the grace of God, these will one day be words that describe the way I live. I want to spend time living the tradition of the Christian life. I want to move and rest to the rhythm of life in Christ - the rhythm of the liturgy. I hope to never again wish for life as it used be. I will always strive to allow life to change me, to embrace all there is to learn, to start anew in every phase - always learning the lessons life teaches, always learning to live a better life. I hope to embrace the silence. To meet God (peaceful, loving, and gentle) in the stillness. I am training myself to pause, not just externally, but internally as well. My heart and I will learn how to love God. My soul and I will learn how to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment