Sunday, September 5, 2010

Something I Learned While Buying a Car

While deciding what king of car to purchase, I was worried about my future, trying to decide which car would be best in the long wrong based on a myriad of "what ifs."  Finally, I just had to stop.  I had to learn that what I really believe is that God gives us the wisdom now to make the decisions that will be best for us in the future regardless of how much time we spend worrying about the what-ifs.  If we honestly seek His will for our lives, He doesn't let what He has not yet chosen to reveal to us be hurt or ruined by the decision we make now.  So, I had to learn to approach Him with I do know about my life and listen for His guidance.

Now, I have to trust in His faithfulness rather than constantly doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment