Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daybook: My First Full Week of School in a Long Time

FOR TODAY
(February 13, 2011)

Outside my window... We had a beautifully warm day today! I didn't wear a coat (or hat, or scarf, or gloves). I even took a nice walk outside. I'm told the 5 day forecast looks nice, but also that I should avoid looking at the 10 day forecast. So, I will.

I am thinking... about what a blessing it is to have so many people to pray for. When it is tempting to allow my prayer time to be consumed by one thing, I never have an excuse to let it happen.

I am thankful for... amazing teenagers who really do want the best out of life.

I am wearing... PJs! It's almost bed time...

I am creating... new commitments.

I am going... to make sure that I am giving. This morning (with a particular situation in mind) I asked myself, "I have really given anything to this?" The answer could, quite honestly, be no. So, I am going to make certain that I give.

I am reading... nothing much. Though I did just move my ribbon to the correct week for In Conversation with God.

I am hoping... that I'm listening to God.

I am hearing... the fan blowing. It's almost bed time, remember?
 
Around the classroom... I can be a better teacher. That is just a fact. Now, it is time to start focusing on that fact and living it.

One of my favorite things... smiles. :-)

Visit Peggy for more daybook entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment