Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quietly Waiting

I'm out of touch with myself. I have a desire to express myself, but nothing identifiable to express. My heart is full and heavy, yet my head cannot ponder what it holds.

My life is changing.  It is at once a big and a small change.  I'm graduating.  I'm moving home. I won't be back here next year.

Somehow, I have nothing much to say.

I shouldn't be too surprised.  I know myself well enough to know that I process slowly, taking in and resting with before expressing and understanding.

The words will come in time I'm sure. Until then, all I have is a prayer that begs the Lord to draw me closer and pleads that the Father reveal is will.  It is a prayer that wants for so much and receives in undetectable ways. 

It is a prayer that bears much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment