Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Things We Sa(id) (Junior Year)

"If God had a crap shelf, all of this stuff would be on it!" -Melissa

Kristie: It was sarcasm!
Melissa: Heretical sarcasm!!

Daz (to me): Five years from, every time I see a whiteboard, I will think of you, and it will make me happy.
Me: Unless I died

Daz (filling out her ministry application): My greatest weakness...hmmm... I know what it is. I just don't know how to verbalize it.
Me: Impatience...pride...lack of gratitude...
Kristie: This from the girl who said she likes to organize her gifts! (It was a mistake, and I erased it before turning in my application)

Kristie: Microwaves are the devil.
David: Yea, he has four of them.
Kristie: That's how they heat hell!

Daz: I almost hit you in the face!
Me: That's okay, I would have fallen and said 'My Baby!'

Me (from the bathroom): I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Kathy: I'm not picking up what she's putting down!

David (introducing Luke to Abby): This is Abby. If you make her angry, she'll take a dump on your face."

Melissa: This is my zen place.
Daz: I thought that was the window.
Melissa: No, that's my prayer place.
Daz: Oh! This is a different religion.

Daz: Your wedding is going to be so Catholic.
Me: Yea, until I fall in love with a Protestant.

No comments:

Post a Comment