Monday, February 1, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY
(February 1, 2010)

Outside my window... its cloudy and cold, but slightly warmer temperatures are coming mid-week.

I am thinking... that God has a lot to reveal to me still, and that even though it hurts to not know now, I'm unworthy of even His silence.

I am thankful for...One perfect day. Even though part of its perfection was based on an illusion that I know is not real, it was still a gift.  Even though I haven't recovered from the emotions that came as a result of it all, it was still a gift. Even though I refused to go to bed for as long as I could because I didn't want to let go, yet time did not stop, it was still a gift. And I am grateful.

From the kitchen... sometime today I will cook chicken that should last me for a large part of this week.  On Friday I received a wonderful care package filled with many goodies, from my mom.

I am wearing... PJ's still.  This is my last week of classes that don't start until 1:00, and I plan to enjoy my bed as much as possible in these remaining days.

I am creating... a Classroom Management Plan and cover letters

I am going... to class and back with probably a few more stops along the way.

I am reading... In the School of the Holy Spirit and Love and Logic (still).  I found finally found my missing In Conversation with God book, so perhaps that will be part of my list at some point this week.

I am hoping... to have a heart of faith, because that is what Jesus wants from me.

I am hearing... the sounds of two fans blowing in the room (my roommate is still sleeping) and the occasional sound beyond the door indicating that the other roommates are up and moving.

Around the apartment... somehow we got behind on dishes, but today we will catch up. So far, none of us has completed our weekly chore from last week.  Perhaps those will happen today...

One of my favorite things... praise and worship adoration that sets the environment for a night with Jesus I will always cherish.

A few plans for the rest of the week: last week's craziness began on Sunday and didn't end until last night.  I have yet to really think about this week.

Visit Peggy for more daybook entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment