Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook: Tears

FOR TODAY
(March 23, 2010)

Outside my window... today was warm. The nice weather allowed outdoor recess!

I am thinking... that it is possible that I have the right desire but the wrong interpretation of what God wants it to lead me to.

I am thankful for... ice cream

From the kitchen... Caf lunches Tuesday - Thursday. I need to go shopping.

I am wearing... PJs because this is the last thing on my list for today. To school I wore a skirt and green shirt.

I am creating... ?





On my ipod... Hold Us Together and Crazy Dreams are quite frequent.
 
I am going... home for Easter...but not soon enough

I am reading... For Lent: The Power of the Cross: Applying the Passion of Christ to Your Life by Michael Dubruiel. The Best School Year Ever to my students.

I am hoping... that I find joy soon.

I am hearing... fans blowing in the room

Around the apartment...Kristie is back! (and she found Alias Season 4 - it was in her car the whole time). Dazzer should be back soon...

One of my favorite things... sleeping in.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm not in the mood for more plans.

Visit Peggy for more daybook entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment