Tuesday, March 9, 2010

PJ Day

FOR TODAY - Tuesday of National Lutheran Schools Week (This is probably the only time in my life I will celebrate this week)

(March 9, 2010)

Outside my window... warm weather! I haven't worn a coat to school yet this week!

I am thinking... (1) about the mission and purpose of Catholic Schools (2) about how the faith of the apostles was such that people were healed of sickness and raised from the dead (3) that I may be more like the people of Nazareth, who could only see Jesus as the carpenter's son, than I ever thought possible.

I am thankful for... the end (hopefully...) of senior comps

From the kitchen... My digestive system hasn't been very happy the past 28ish hours...I haven't eaten much...

I am wearing... PJs! (of course!) Although they are not the ones I slept in last night. I changed this morning so they would be nice and clean for school.

I am creating... science experiments.

I am going... to bed soon and school again tomorrow

I am reading...  For Lent: The Power of the Cross: Applying the Passion of Christ to Your Life by Michael Dubruiel - so far, this has been a great, very practical, Lenten devotional.

I am hoping... that I'm not still feeling sick in the morning.

I am hearing... the toilet flushing (ha ha!) and roommate talking to me.

Around the apartment...chores are getting finished and the tension is less tangible (though I still sense it brewing underneath the surface)

One of my favorite things... schools day that do NOT involve me constantly correcting student behavior.

A few plans for the rest of the week: (1) Feel better. (2) Relax. (3) Find a good book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment