Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some Things I Do Not Like

I woke up this morning in a bad mood, and I spent most of the day feeling the same way.  It was a bit odd to me. Sometimes when I'm really tired I get crabby.  Some days people seem a bit more annoying to me to than others.  However, I'm rarely merely in a down-right bad mood. 

In keeping with what became the theme of my day, tonight's blog is a list of things I do not like.

1.) Having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
2.) When I type a long facebook message or email that gets deleted for some reason before it is sent.
3.) Being tired.
4.) Not having a space of my own.
5.) Being confused.
6.) Not being able to fix something that is broken.
7.) Having the check engine light come on in the car.
8.) Filling up the gas tank...though I DO like the smell of gasoline!
9.) Waking up and thinking that you still have time to sleep only to look at the clock and see that the alarm will be going off in a couple minutes.
10.) Not knowing what to wear.
11.) Killing bugs.
12.) Driving in snowy weather.
13.) When all of my favorite radio stations are playing commercials.
14.) When the NCIS marathon comes on but the episodes showing are the ones I just watched on DVD.
15.) Buying Wii games that aren't that much fun.
16.) Feeling overwhelmed.
17.) Knowing that my prayer life isn't strong enough.
18.) Making decisions that other people do not like.
19.) Confronting people who respond defensively.
20.) Having to admit my own failures.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a list of things I do LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment