Monday, January 25, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY
January 25, 2009

Outside my window... it is cloudy and cold and the wind is very strong

I am thinking... that this is going to be a long, busy week

I am thankful for... teens who love and miss me and friends to dream with

From the kitchen... I made soup yesterday and I need to go shopping today

I am wearing... jeans, t-shirt, hoodie

I am creating... journal entries and a classroom management plan

I am going... to class

I am reading...Teaching with Love and Logic and Ron's Clark's The Essential 55

I am hoping... that God blesses this week with discipline and peace

I am hearing... Gilmore Girls season 7 from the living room and the wind blowing the banners outside the dorm

Around the apartment... everyone's weekly chores were completed yesterday, clean dishes have been put away, and the dirty ones are already filling the dishwasher...now if I could just get my desk organized

One of my favorite things... having at least one roommate who can't fall asleep either and will spend a few minutes talking with you at 1:00 am.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lots and lots of sound tech work; observation days on Thursday and Friday; then a visit from a friend (work related but still exciting!)



Visit Peggy for more daybook entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment