Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Things

(A.K.A. I have nothing else to blog about, and I'm tired of not blogging)

1.) I now have three African Dwarf Frogs (no picture-sorry!).  Their names are Stop, Drop, and Roll.  Andrew (younger brother) is caring for them while I'm away at school.

2.) I have this not-at-all-solid plan to go to Calcutta June of 2011 to volunteer with the Missionaries of Charity.

3.) I really, really want to be going on the Pro-Life March this year.  Not so much because I want to contribute to the Pro-Life movement in that way - it's more because I want to experience it again with the youth group.  Perhaps when my motivations change, my ability to go will also change.

4.) I'm excited about the world of Benedictine College Ministry Sound for January.  We are making some exciting improvements this semester.  It is also exciting that this is my last semester. (ahem.)

5.) It will be strange not to have Theology classes this semester - especially after a semester of nothing but Theology last time around.  However, I'm quite certain that Student Teaching will successfully occupy all of my time.

6.) I've been thinking a lot about discernment.  I desire to be purposeful and deliberate in my actions, and I think that proper discernment plays into that in a big way.

7.) In the midst of applications, resumes, and a job search that is just beginning, I find myself wondering if I will ever know exactly what God wants for me.

8.) I hate this blog post. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment