Friday, January 1, 2010

Never stop caring.  I once read those words as advice for avoiding writer's block.  The idea being that one can always write about that which one cares.  So, as long as a person never stops caring, he will successfully avoid writer's block.

I'm not entirely sure what I care about right now.  It is hard to see past some big, lingering questions.  I have a sense of urgency regarding them; it is as if I only have one semester left to figure out something solid that I know to be true about each - something I can hold on to post-graduation and use as a guidepost for making decisions.

The questions leave me scattered inside.  As the never-ending chaos swarms about within me and I'm left wondering how I will ever clam my insides down. Perhaps the problem is that it is not I who can clam them.

No comments:

Post a Comment