Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In Summary

Today was a very good day!

I went to my classroom to begin the set-up process, which was good. Many thanks to Sarah for all of her help.

I'm very excited to get to know the other teachers. So far, everyone has been very friendly and quite fun!

I noticed that under-appreciate a close friend very much. Too much. I'm resolving now to change the way I approach his ideas.

My mom and I had were hosted for a game night by a wonderful mother-daughter duo. It was a great (granted late) ending to a very good day.

The only thing missing - and it's a BIG thing to have missing - is my personal prayer time. I'm still working out the physical space and the spiritual dedication. It needs to happen quickly before I settle into the routine of craziness that's headed my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment